presstalk 671-TALK• farragutpress has developed policies that will be followed regarding publication of press-talk comments. Those include:
• Libelous comments will not be published.
• Malicious comments will not be published.
• Comments will remain anonymous.
• Recorded comments will be limited to 30 seconds and about 100 words.
• Names of individuals or businesses mentioned in the call may not be published.
(including public figures and officials) depending on the issue.
• Comments mentioning names of public figures, not issue related, will be published as a “Letter to the Editor” and must be signed.
• farragutpress reserves the right not to publish any comment for any reason.
• Because of space limitations, not every comment will be published. Also, portions of the 30-second message and written comments with more than 100 words may be omitted, but the basic message of the call or e-mail will remain intact.
• Vulgar language will not be printed.
That’s it. The forum is open for comments regarding anything you have on your mind — local politics, world affairs, sports, religion, community affairs, city-county unification or anything else.