Farragut Town Hall Board Room • Tuesday, September 26, 2023 • 7:00 p.m.
1. Approval of minutes for the August 22, 2023, meeting.
2. Staff report - wall signs approved in the past month.
3. Review of an individual tenant panel sign for Mind & Body Wellness, located at 10904 Kingston Pike.
4. Review of an individual tenant panel
sign for StatCare, located at 10904 Kingston Pike.
5. Review of an individual tenant panel sign for Los Potrillos, located at 11151 Kingston Pike.
6. Review of an individual tenant panel sign for Las Michoacanas, located at 11145 Kingston Pike.
7. Review of an individual tenant panel sign for Smoke Shop, located at 12556 Kingston Pike.
8. Review of an interior accessory (directory) sign for Parkside Plaza 1, Located at 11400 Parkside Drive.
9. Review of a second interior accessory (directory) sign for Parkside Plaza 1, Located at 11400 Parkside Drive.
10. Review of an exterior ATM drive-up facility and signage for Chase Bank, located at 11242 Kingston Pike.
11. Review of a landscape plan for Phase 1 of the Grigsby Park development, located off Grigsby Chapel Road.
12. Staff Report – Adopt a Stream Clean-Up.
It is the policy of the Town of Farragut not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, natural origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability
or veteran status pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Public Law 93-112 and 101-336 in its hiring, employment practices and programs.
To request accommodations due to disabilities, please call 865-966-7057 in advance of the meeting
The Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the Town of Farragut will hold a public hearing on September 28, 2023, at 6:00 PM, at the Farragut Town Hall, 11408 Municipal center Drive, to hear citizen’s comments on the following ordinance:
I. Ordinance 23-12, an ordinance on first reading to amend the Farragut Municipal Code, Chapter 14, Nuisances and Property Maintenance (Town of Farragut, Applicant)
II. Ordinance 23-14, Ordinance to amend the State Street Aid and Insurance Fund Budgets for Fiscal Year 2023-2024, passed by Ordinance 23-07
Pursuant to Chapter 12, Section 12-1 of the Code of Ordinances for Farragut, Tennessee, it is ORDERED that the Town of Farragut Municipal Court will convene for the purpose of conducting hearings on any citations issued for Automated Traffic Enforcement and Code violations. Farragut Municipal Court will convene on the following dates at 6:00 PM:
These dates will be the regularly scheduled court dates for the Town of Farragut beginning January 1, 2023. Any cancellations or delays to the court schedule will be posted to the Municipal Court page of the Town of Farragut website at www.townoffarragut.org/court.
It is the policy of the Town of Farragut not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, natural origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or veteran status. It is also the policy of the Town of Farragut to reasonably accommodate all qualified individuals with disabilities in admission to, access to, or operation of its programs, services and activities, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship. Should anyone have a concern or question about the application of these policies, please contact the Director of Human Resources and ADA Coordinator, Michelle Pence, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 865-966-7057 or in person at Town Hall.