• Harry Sisson, PE, PMP, has joined the firm of Barge, Wag-goner, Sumner and Cannon Inc. as an industrial project manager. Sisson has more than 30 years of management experience.
• Loren James Riddick, a reverse mortgage specialist with People’s Home Equity, has joined an elite cadre of mortgage professionals who have achieved the status of Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional. Only 147 individuals nationwide currently have the CRMP designation. Riddick is the second person in Tennessee to earn the designation.
• The University of Tennessee has earned the Tennessee Medical Center for Performance Excellence Award. The medical center is the only organization to win the 2016 Excellence Award, which is the highest TNCPE level of recognition and one of 23 organizations to do so since TNCPE program’s inception in 1993.
• Physicians Regional Medical Center in Knoxville has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for advanced certification for primary stroke centers. The certification recognizes the health system for providing a higher standard of service for stroke patients in East Tennessee.
• First Tennessee Bank has been recognized with the national 2016 Greenwich Best Brand Awards for Small Business Banking by Greenwich Associates. First Tennessee won the Ease of Doing Business and Trust categories, which are based on distinctive customer