• Robert Dancu and Dawn Greenwald have joined Pinnacle Financial Partners’ trust service group. Dancu and Greenwald are based at Pinnacle’s Northshore Drive office.
• Bank of Tennessee has opened a new location in Brookview Center in West Knoxville. The new facility is 5,100 square feet, which features offices, a bistro for customers, conference room and Interactive Teller Machine.
• James C. Farris, M.D. internal medicine physician, has joined Tennova Healthcare with his new medical practice at Tennova LaFollette Medical Center Clinic in LaFollette.
Farris has been serving the LaFollette community for more than 40 years.
• Children’s Faith Pediatrics in Knoxville has joined Summit Medical Group, as Summit expands its pediatric care services in addition to its adult and family medicine across the region.
• Chad Boetger, AIA, LEED AP, has been promoted as senior vice president at Barber McMurry Architects. Boetger also is the firm’s director of design.
• Ryan Dobbs, AIA, has been promoted as the newest partner at BarberMcMurry Architects. Dobbs, a Lenoir City native, served in the U.S. Army and graduated from Illinois Institute of Technology before returning to Knoxville.
• After serving Knoxville and its surrounding areas for more than 40 years in their downtown location, Lipsey, Morrison, Waller & Lipsey, P.C. (“Lipsey Morrison Attorneys”) is proud to call the riverfront at 1430 Island Home Ave. its new home.