• BarberMcMurry Architects has hired Andrew Cahill as an intern and Kelvey “Kel” Thompson as submittals coordinator. Cahill graduated from The Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C., last May and pursued a study abroad experience in Barcelona and Rome. He plans to pursue a Master’s degree at the University of Tennessee. Thompson relocated to Knoxville from Louisiana, where he worked as a construction administration coordinator on multiple projects in Louisiana and southern Texas.
• U.S. Small Business Administration Tennessee District office will hold a government contracting summit Monday, Dec. 3, featuring officials from City of Knoxville, Knox County, Knoxville Community Development Corporation, Governor’s Office of Diversity Enterprise Business, SCORE, Tennessee Small Business Development Center and University of Tennessee Procurement and Technical Assistance Center. For more information and to register, access: https://www.sba.gov/offices/tn/nashville.
• Meghan Brown has joined EXIT Real Estate Professionals Network at 165 W. End Avenue, Farragut.
• Sharon Byrd, Gigi Carpenter, Dustin Gatlin, Carl Sharp, Jeremy Shepherd and Crystal Yarwood have joined EXIT Realty at 6216 Lonus Drive, Knoxville.
• Elisha Nelson has joined EXIT Key Realty, 149 Kelsey Lane, Lenoir City.
• Lucas Shouse has been appointed as vice president, branch manager
and business banking officer for HomeTrust Bank’s Farragut branch, 11916 Kingston Pike. He has more than 16 years of banking experience. Before coming to HomeTrust Bank, he worked at U.S. Bank as a branch manager, serving several banking centers around Knoxville.