KCSO police reports
• At 3:03 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 21, a Knox County Sheriff’s Office unit was dispatched to a burglary at a Snyder Drive residence. Victim/complainant said unknown person(s) entered her residence, without force, between noon and 3 p.m. earlier that day. Victim said the suspect(s) stole about $3,000 worth of gold jewelry. Victim said she had a possible suspect in mind because that person has a key to the residence.
• At 9:59 p.m., Monday, Jan. 20, a complainant called KCSO Teleserve Unit to report a theft from Staybridge Suites, Campbell Lakes Drive. Complainant advised her bag containing two guns was left at the hotel on the top shelf of the closet. She advised they called the hotel to check for the bag and they were informed nothing had been turned in and were unable to locate it in the room. Total value of loss was listed at $1,084.
• At 1:45 p.m., Jan. 20, a complainant called KCSO Teleserve Unit to report a theft from a storage unit at a Loudoun Road residence. Complainant stated she has had a storage unit at this location for several years, and the suspect has taken things from it in the past. Complainant said when the suspect took her to a doctor’s appointment, she took the key to the storage unit and removed a freezer, with a value listed at $50, and several bins of Christmas items, with a value listed at $100.
• At 5:32 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 19, a complainant called KCSO Teleserve Unit to report a burglary to a 2007 Chevrolet K-1500 pickup truck from a South Fox Den Road residence. Complainant said the vehicle was unlocked, and a firearm with a listed value of $300 was stolen. Complainant said there were no other items taken, and there was no damage to the vehicle.
• At 4:13 p.m., Jan. 19, a complainant called KCSO Teleserve Unit to report theft of an 18-karat white-gold round cut sapphire ring from a Mapletree Road residence. Value of loss was listed at $508. Complainant said she has had a contractor working on her house, and the listed suspect is one of his subcontractors. She advised he was alone in the house on the listed date and likely took the ring because it turned up missing shortly thereafter. Complainant said the contractor provided her with an address but did not give her any more of the suspect’s information.