Of the 33 drive-through COVID-19 weekend testing sites statewide available starting Saturday, April 18, through the first weekend in May — where anyone “not feeling well” is invited to be tested according to Gov. Bill Lee — the following sites open Saturday are within 25 miles of Farragut:
• Loudon County Health Department, 600 Ryder Ave. in Loudon, is open from 9 a.m. to noon.
The following, which also are open Saturday, are within 50 miles of Farragut:
• Grainger County Health Department, 185 Justice Center Drive in Rutledge, is open from 9 a.m. to noon.
• Monroe County Health Department, 3469 New Highway 68, Madisonville, is open from 9 a.m. to noon.
• Union County Health Department, 4335 Maynardville Highway in Maynardville, is open from 9 a.m. to noon.
• Tennessee Smokies Baseball Stadium, 3540 Line Drive (right off Interstate 40, Exit 407, in Sevier County) in Kodak, is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The following sites, with 50 miles of Farragut, are open Sunday, April 19:
• Grainger County (same time and address as above).
• Union County (same time and address as above).
• Roane County Community College, 276 Patton Lane in Harriman, is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.