• Wells Fargo Advisors senior vice president/investment officer Ron Henry has been named a member of the firm’s Premier Advisor program, which is held by a select group of financial advisors as measured by completion of education components, business production and professionalism. Additional criteria, including length of service, also might be used to determine recipients. Henry has been with Wells Fargo Advisors for 20 years and has 28 years of experience in the financial services industry.
• His Security & Technology has rescheduled its re-grand opening and ribbon cutting to Friday, June 26, at its office, 11426 Kingston Pike in Farragut.
• The Trust Company of Tennessee recently hired Hardin Valley resident Kate Johnson as an administrative assistant in the firm’s Knoxville headquarters. Johnson, who completed a certified nursing assistant program at Coastal Carolina Community College, brings more than eight years of administrative support experience from prior positions at investing and accounting firms.
• Don Morris, senior vice president/investment officer with Wells Fargo Advisors, has been named as a member of the firm’s Premier Advisor Program, a distinction held by a select group of financial advisors as measured by completing education components, business production and professionalism. Morris, who has been with Wells Fargo Advisors for 11 years, has 26 years of experience in the financial services industry.
• Farragut West Knox Chamber of Commerce 2020 Nominating Committee has presented its recommended candidates for 2020-2021 board of directors. The current board has reviewed, voted on and approved the candidates. Once the full membership approves them, the new board members can take their seats as at the earliest scheduled meeting. Candidates are: Natasha Bohannon, First Citizens Bank; Matthew Bryan, Bryan Insurance; Ryan Distelberg, TDS Telecom; Stephanie Eastman-Vozar, Young Williams Animal Center; and John Volpe, Abuelo’s: The Flavor of Mexico. Each would serve a three-year term. Executive officer candidates are Angela Harvey, First Horizons Bank, as treasurer; Steven Lipsey, Lipsey Morrison Attorneys, as vice chair; Terry Rutherford, Regions Bank Farragut, as chairman; and Beth Ann Carter, MBI Companies, as immediate past chair.
• Emmie Palmer, AIA, and Jason Cole, AIA, have joined BarberMcMurry Architects as project architects. Palmer, a 2013 graduate of University of Tennessee College of Archecture + Design, has worked as a designer, project architect and design coordinator and has an array of experience in different project types. Cole earned his Master’s degree in architecture from UT in 2014, with concentrations in sustainability, urban planning and design and historic conservation. His experience includes community, government and industrial spaces.
• Krista Bentley recently joined Weichert, Realtors-Advantage Plus in Knoxville.