• Town of Farragut and Shop Farragut/Farragut Business Alliance announce the two-day MUSICFEST at West End, presented by SouthEast Bank, is “free to the public and family friendly with children’s activities provided.” Day one runs from 6 to 10 p.m., Friday July 9, and day two from 2 to 9:30 p.m., Saturday July 10, in the West End shopping center parking lot just south of Farragut Middle School.
Farragut merchants and local vendors will move outside to showcase their products and services to families, young couples and individuals who will enjoy the performances of more than two dozen musicians playing rock, country and Blues music.
Friday night band entertainment begins with Solstice Band at 6 p.m.; Common Interest, 7 p.m.; Pale Root, 8 p.m.; and Mighty Blue, 9 p.m. Saturday Blues entertainment begins with Barry Faust & Ben Kreiger at 2 p.m.; Rey Pineda & Friends, 3 p.m.; Bonfire Blue, 4 p.m.; Mystic Rhythm Tribe, 5:15 p.m.; Few Miles On, 6:45 p.m.; and Doug and Johnny (5 piece), 8:15 p.m.
• Farragut Parks & Recreation Department is offering ongoing and one-time fitness opportunities for adults and families. Register today for summer fitness fun. See the full list of scheduled classes at farragutparksandrec.org/programsandevents. Sign up at townoffarragut.org/register. For more information, contact Special Event and Program coordinator Brittany Spencer at email@example.com.
-Sunrise Stretch, from 8:15-9:15 a.m., Fridays, starting July 16, in Farragut Community Center. 239 Jamestowne Blvd.
- Toddler Takeover from 10 to 11 a.m., Tuesdays, in Farragut Community Center gym, 239 Jamestowne Blvd.
- Family Yoga from 5 to 5:30 p.m., Mondays, in the Community Center. Registration deadline is 5 p.m. on the Friday before the session.
- Total Fitness classes from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays, in the Community Center gym. Pre-registration is required.
- Sunrise Stretch from 8:15 to 9:15 a.m., Fridays starting July 16, in the Community Center. Pre-registration is required.
- Pickleball Open Gym from 12 to 5 p.m., Fridays, in the Community Center gym. No need to pre-register.
- Youthful Yogis in the Park from 8:30 to 9 a.m., Saturday, July 10, by the stage in the grassy area at Founders Park. Pre-registration required.
- Family Yoga in the Park from 8:30 to 9 a.m., Saturday, Aug. 14, by the stage in the grassy area at Founders Park. Pre-registration required.
- Pilates/Yoga Fusion is a six-week session from 6 to 7 p.m., Tuesdays, Aug. 17 through Sept. 21, in the Community Center. Registration deadline is Friday, Aug. 13.
-Knoxville Youth Athletics Summer Cross Country Program from 7:30 to 9 a.m., July 12-July 30 (grades 3-5), in Founders Park at Campbell Station parking lot.