• Chris Weathers recently joined Moxley Carmichael as a senior web developer as part of the firm’s expanded expertise to design and build custom-made websites and manage hosting and security.
Weathers has 15 years of experience as a web developer combined with a versatile marketing and design skill set.
He is adept at building, developing, maintaining and improving websites, especially high-end and heavily trafficked sites.
• SouthEast Bank in Farragut recently announced, since the company’s grant program was founded in 2006, in partnership with parent company ELFI Inc., its education-based giving has totaled more than $23 million.
That is in addition to the $1.9 billion in student education funding SouthEast Bank and its Education Loan Finance student loan program have provided.
• Arlen Homer has joined the office of Weichert, Realtors – Advantage Plus at 10160 Parkside Drive, Knoxville.
• Pinnacle Financial Partner recently announced it has issued $57.2 million in Small Business Adminstration loans during the 12 months ending Sept. 30, 2021.
According to a press release, that total was an increase of 92.7 percent from 2020.
According to data released by SBA, Pinnacle made 46 SBA loans in the state with an average amount of $1.2 million during that period, exclusive of Paycheck Protection Program loans.
• Becker’s Hospital Review recently named University of Tennessee Medical Center’s Michael Saad to the 2021 edition of its list, “Top 102 CIOs in Hospital and Health System CIOs To Know.”
Saad is the medical center’s senior vice president and CIO responsible for IT support and implementing platforms that further the health system’s strategic goals.
• PYA, a national accounting and management consulting firm, recently was ranked 16th among the largest healthcare management consulting firms as reported by Modern Healthcare. Among the privately held firms, PYA ranks in the top 10 nationwide.
• University of Tennessee, Knoxville, recently ranked 46th among the nation’s best public universities and 103rd overall, according to the 2020 U.S. News and World Report undergraduate rankings.
UT had the largest rise in rankings among comparable peers, up from 52nd and 112th respectively, in 2021.
• Behavioral Health Centers of Excellence Accreditation recently recognized Autism in Motion Clinics with a two-year accreditation, recognizing the autism therapy organization as a behavioral health provider committed to the highest clinical quality and client care in applied behavior analysis.