• Christian Academy of Knoxville recently welcomed Brian Lawhorn as its new chief administrative officer and Krista Webb as chief financial officer.
Lawhorn comes to CAK from Episcopal School of Knoxville, where he served as the director of Finance and Operations for five years.
Webb has been CAK’s director of finance and business operations for the past eight years.
• BarberMcMurry Architects recently hired Andrew Newman, AIA, LEED AP. During his 10-year career, he has worked on projects of all types, including commercial, office, healthcare and education facilities. He has been part of projects earning awards from local, regional and national levels of American Institute of Architects.
• EXIT Realty affiliated offices recently announced the addition of Richard Jenne and Amy Zuniga to EXIT Real Estate Professionals Network at 9821 Cogdill Road, Knoxville, and Melissa Browder at EXIT TLC Realty, 140 Kelsey Lane Suite 102, Lenoir City.
• UT Federal Credit Union recently promoted Brandy Garner, SHRM-CP, to vice president of human resources, replacing Stephanie Efird, who announced plans to retire on Feb. 10 after 32 years of service. Garner was hired by UT FCU in 2019 as a call center manager. She has several years experience in human resources.
• David Manderscheid, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, professor of Mathematics, recently was appointed to serve as director of the National Science Foundation’s Division of Mathematical Sciences.
• University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture Advancement team has welcomed Jai Templeton and Laura Zimbrick to assist the Office of Institutional Advancement while working on land-grant mission solutions.
UT Federal Credit Union recently promoted Brandy Garner, SHRM-CP, to vice president of human resources, replacing Stephanie Efird, who announced plans to retire Feb. 10 after 32 years of service.