President’s List, Dean’s List, graduates from Farragut told around the nation, state
• Four students from Farragut have been named to the Winter 2022 President’s List at Southern New Hampshire University as full-time undergraduate students (12 credits) earning a minimum grade-point average of 3.7: Cameron Santos-Silva, Todd Thomson, Mackenzie Arlington and Anna Reese.
• Five students from Farragut have achieved Dean’s List honors at Belmont University for Spring 2022 semester based on a minimum course load of 12 hours (exclusive of audit and pass/fail courses this semester) with a minimum quality grade-point average of 3.5 with no grade below a C (inclusive of audit, pass/fail courses and zero-credit courses): Franke Burgarino, Molly Deakins, Elizabeth Phillips, Olivia Feiten and Joshua Whited.
• Edmond Ceausu of Farragut, a recent graduate of University of the Cumberlands who earned a Bachelor of Science degree in biology and information technology, joined Robert Wilkinson of Farragut as Dean’s List honorees for Spring 2022 semester at the Williamsburg, Kentucky, university.
• Madison Buchter of Farragut recently graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in supply chain management from the College of Charleston (South Carolina).
• Jonathan Buchanan of Farragut recently earned a bachelor of science degree from the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa.
• Katherine Lin and Loralai Stevenson of Farragut earned Dean’s List honors at Lee University in Cleveland (Bradley County) during Spring 2022 semester. Dean’s List recognition is earned by full-time students with a semester grade-point average between 3.7 and 4.
• John Timm and Shelby Justice of Farragut have been named to Samford University’s Dean’s List for the Spring 2022 semester. To qualify for the Dean’s List, a student must have earned a minimum 3.5 grade point average out of a possible 4.0 while attempting at least 12 credit hours of coursework.