• Cheryl Hill, program manager of Knox County Health Department’s Healthy Weight division, recently received the Outstanding Leadership Award from the Association of State Public Health Nutritionists for her work on the Healthy Food, Active Communities Council.
• Y-12 Federal Credit Union recently announced a partnership with Zogo Finance, a pioneer in financial education through gamification. Alignment stems from the organization’s continued focus on financial literacy, especially within teen and young adult categories.
• Jonathan Stanley recently joined The Christman Company as project engineer for the firm’s office in Knoxville. Stanley currently is focused on the new corporate headquarters and manufacturing operations for Smith & Wesson in Maryville.
• Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy at UT, Knoxville has announced Arthur B. Culvahouse, former US ambassador to Australia, and Joseph Mazer, dean of UT’s College of Communication and Information, recently have joined its board of directors.
• Weichert, Realtors — Advantage Plus in Knoxville recently announced Jenn Price, Michael Wood, Adam Hatmaker and Mary-Ann Linkowski were named the top agents in the company for May.
Price earned the overall Top Agent Award while Wood and Hatmaker shared Top Selling Agent honors. Linkowski was the Top Listing agent.