• Andrew Vollman recently joined FirstBank’s West Knoxville market as vice president and relationship manager. He brings with him an impressive banking experience and extensive licensing.
• Sydney Luke successfully completed the Weichert Real Estate Affiliates Inc. Fast Track training program, which helps bring new and existing Weichert-affiliated agents up to speed on the latest information, resources and technology available to real estate professionals.
• Kevin Summers recently joined Weichert, Realtors - Advantage Plus in Knoxville as an agent. He will be assisting home buyers and sellers in Powell and surrounding areas with all their real estate needs.
• The Christman Company has been placed by The Engineering News-Record — a news outlet known as the authority for tracking the construction industry — at No. 87 on its 2022 “ENR 400” list of the top 400 contractors nationally. Overall rankings were calculated according to 2021 construction revenue.
Headquartered in Lansing, Michigan, Christman also landed at No. 51 in the list of Top 100 construction management-at-risk firms and No. 85 on the 2022 ENR list of Top 100 contractors by New Contracts.
• John Ley has joined FirstBank as senior vice president/senior relationship manager. A lifelong resident of Knoxville, Ley will be responsible for leading commercial banking services throughout the Knoxville market.
• Dr. Jacob Wolkow recently joined the staff of Dr. Keven Bowdle’s dental practice in Farragut, which has changed its name to Knox Legacy Dental. Wolkow graduated top of his class from UAB School of Dentistry in Birmingham and continued his education in the general dentistry residency program at San Antonio (Texas) VA Hospital.
• Sandy Kozar, owner of Decorating Den Interiors franchise serving the Knoxville area, and her design associate Rachael Sheridan, recently earned the company’s highest design professional certification, Decorating Den Certified Decorator.