• At 2:20 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 6, a complainant/victim called Knox County Sheriff’s Office Teleserve Unit to report a theft from Fresh Market, 11535 Kingston Pike. Victim advised she had her wallet inside her purse, which had been placed in the buggy while she was shopping. She advised when she finished her shopping and went to pay, she discovered her wallet had been stolen from inside her purse. Total value of loss was listed at $40.
• At 4:56 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 3, a complainant called KCSO Teleserve Unit to report a theft of $21,251.15 at Bank of America, 10735 Kingston Pike. She advised an unknown suspect had taken the money out of her bank account without her permission. She advised she had been in the process of moving and did not discover the transaction until Monday, Oct. 17, and then contacted Bank of America, which advised her to file a police report. Complainant advised the bank notified her they have the incident on video surveillance.
• At 8:29 a.m., Wednesday, Nov. 2, a complainant called the KCSO North Precinct to report a theft in the parking lot of Turkey Creek Medical Center, 10820 Parkside Drive. He advised an unknown suspect took the battery out of a forklift. Total value of loss was listed at $286.22.
• At 7:26 p.m., Monday, Oct. 31, a complainant called KCSO Teleserve Unit to report theft of his wallet from Cotton Eyed Joe, 11220 Outlet Drive. Around 1 a.m., he had met the three male suspects while at the bar, and had ended up becoming friends with one of the suspects. Victim advised he had laid his wallet down on the table while going to the mechanical bull, at which time one of the suspects grabbed his wallet and then left with the other suspects.
Victim said he didn’t see which one grabbed the wallet, but advised he did contact the suspect befriended and inquired about the theft, to which that suspect denied being involved — but said it was one of the other suspects, though he wouldn’t give additional information. Total value of loss was listed at $1,025.
• At 11 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 30, a complainant called KCSO Teleserve Unit to report his vehicle, a 2015 Nissan LEAF, was stolen from 11705 Midhurst Drive. Total value of loss was listed at $15,000. Complainant said he left the listed suspect, a friend, inside his vehicle with the keys due to the rain while waiting on a ride. An officer awakened the complainant at 8:40 a.m. that day, advising Loudon County Sheriff Office located the listed vehicle abandoned along Highway 321. Complainant believes the suspect abandoned the vehicle. Complainant was on the way to retrieve the vehicle at the time of the report.