• At 8:45 p.m., Wednesday, May 10, a complainant called Knox County Sheriff’s Office Teleserve Unit to report a burglary to his 2012 Jeep Wrangler in the parking lot of Tennova Turkey Creek Medical Center, 10820 Parkside Drive.
He advised an unknown suspect entered his vehicle and had taken the key to the vehicle, which had been left inside . He advised the doors had been left unlocked and no damage was done to gain entry. Total value of loss listed at $321.
• At 3:56 p.m., May 10, a complainant called KCSO Teleserve Unit to report theft from Marshalls, 11455 Parkside Drive. Complainant said she went through check-out and left her purse in the cart and left the store.
She returned to try to locate the items, but the employees could not locate them. An employee at the scene (said) she would notify the store’s loss prevention manager to see if they could provide any video footage. Total value of loss was listed at $425, which included a $300 Apple iPhone.
• At 7:36 p.m., Tuesday, May 9, a complainant called KCSO Teleserve Unit to report a vandalism to her 2012 Honda Odyssey in the parking lot of Water Into Wine bistro & lounge, 607 N. Campbell Station Road.
She advised an unknown suspect damaged the front windshield of her vehicle, causing holes. She advised no entry appeared to have been made into the vehicle. She advised there are no cameras in the parking lot. Total value of damage was listed at $1,000.
• At 11:05 a.m., May 9, a KCSO deputy responded to a Peterson Road address in regard to vandalism. Victim said her son, the suspect, “had vandalized the residence after he moved out,” the report stated.
Victim said the suspect “removed multiple door frames, broke the plumbing and caused multiple issues with the electrical system.”
Victim also said the suspect “removed all the cabinets from the house and made a hole in floor for the cats to come in and out of the house.” Victim’s insurance adjusters said the total amount of damage done was estimated at $100,000.
• At 11:47 a.m., Saturday, May 6, a complainant called KCSO Teleserve Unit to report a burglary to his 2007 Chevrolet Silverado and 2015 Mazda 6 at a Blue Herron Road residence. Complainant advised an unknown suspect entered the unlocked Silverado and took items. He advised no items were stolen from the Mazda and no damage had occured to either vehicle. Total value of loss was listed at $30.