• OrthoTennessee, an East Tennessee provider of orthopaedic care and services, has selected Pierce D. “Pete” Pearson, as chief executive officer.
He joined OrthoTennessee as chief operating officer in 2017 and added the role of chief financial officer in 2022. Prior to joining OrthoTennessee, Pearson served as consulting principal at Pershing Yoakley & Associates P.C. He also served as an officer in the U.S. Army.
• Carley Lequire recently joined Weichert, Realtors – Advantage’s Knoxville office, 10160 Parkside Drive Suite 100.
• Rusty Harmon recently joined SmartBank’s private banking team. He will serve the Greater Knoxville area and surrounding counties, providing flexible solutions, expert advice and concierge-level personal attention. He has more than 25 years of experience In the financial service industry.
• Jimmy Loup, president of The Loup Group, has been selected to be a member of a chief executive peer advisory board in Knoxville by Vistage Worldwide Inc. He joins almost 400 senior executives, business owners and CEOs across the state who are Vistage members. Loup is a seasoned entrepreneur with 30 years of experience in empowering motivated entrepreneurs and maximizing their business potential. He is a Certified Birkman Assessment coach and a professional EOS implementer.
• University of Tennessee Medical Center is opening its newest facility, Regional Health Center – Morristown. With the community’s growth UTMC is pleased to continue expanding services to meet the health care needs at 6232 W. Andrew Johnson Pike, in Talbott.