The following are college students from Farragut who graduated or achieved honors during Spring semester:
• Caroline Anne Joy received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Government and Philosophy at Wofford College, Spartanburg, South Carolina.
• Elizabeth Sharkey graduated from Oregon State University with a Bachelor of Science degree, Cum Laude, in zoology.
• Selene Tan was named to the Presidents List at the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, r with an academic grade-point average of at least 4.0 (all A’s).
Blakely Beron, Jacob Nieman and Emily Ogle were named to UA’s Deans List after earning a minimum 3.5 GPA.
• Five undergraduate students who attend Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro earned Dean’s List honors: Sophie Gragg, majoring in Tourism & Hospitality Management; Cameron Grandchamp, majoring in Audio Production; Hannah Liske, majoring in Theatre; Tristan Ruddy, majoring in Video & Film Production; and Dylan Shouse, majoring in Business Innovation & Entry. To qualify for this distinction, an undergraduate student must maintain a semester grade-point average of 3.5 or above and earn at least 12 semester hours.
• Susannah Gordon earned the distinction of Faculty Honors at Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech). This designation is awarded to undergraduate students who have earned a 4.0 academic average for the semester.
• Adam Cieslik earned Dean’s List honors at The University of Tampa. Cieslik is a junior majoring in marine science-biology. Students must maintain a GPA of 3.75 or higher to be eligible for the Dean’s List.
• Eleanor Tyner, who is studying chemical engineering, has earned a place on the Dean’s Honor List at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York. She is among undergraduate students who have completed 12 or more credit hours with a minimum 3.5 GPA.
• Kathrine Klensket has been named to Kennesaw State University’s Dean’s List after earning a GPA of at least 3.5 while completing a minimum nine credit hours.
• Megan Riley earned Dean’s List honors at Roane State Community College (completing at least 12 hours; GPA 3.50 to 3.99).