• Weichert, Realtors - Advantage Plus recently welcomed Aaliyah Pryor to its team of agents. Aaliyah will assist clients in Knoxville and surrounding areas with all their real estate needs.
• Theresa Hernandez recently joined Mountain Commerce Bank as vice president and assistant controller.
She has more than 15 years of experience in accounting and finance. Hernandez has worked in many capacities and areas of accounting. As a skilled financial analyst, she will oversee the bank’s budgeting and financial reporting processes.
• Volunteer Ministry Center Board chair Nancy Friedrich recently announced the VMC board has named Tracey Williams as the organization’s new new CEO. She succeeds interim CEO, the Rev. Bo Townsend.
• SmartBank president/CEO William Y. Carroll Jr. recently was elected to the board of directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
• Net3 IT, a leading provider of Chief Information Officer and IT services, commemorates its founding in April 2012 by Jeff and Suzanne Scott. Originally established with a vision to provide expert IT solutions and a commitment to assisting others, the company has undergone a transformative journey over the past decade.
In 2014, the company welcomed Neal Arwood to its leadership team, marking a pivotal moment in Net3 IT’s evolution. Arwood swiftly earned an ownership stake and spearheaded a strategic shift, propelling the company toward becoming a renowned Managed Service Provider.
Net3 IT reached a significant milestone in 2019 by surpassing $1 million in gross revenue. Subsequently, the company achieved year-over-year growth rates of 65 percent, 56 percent and 32 percent. Net3 IT anticipates another year of substantial growth, with projections nearing $4.6 million in gross revenues.
• Priority OnDemand, a leading provider of integrated EMS, telehealth and patient logistics solutions, recently announced the launch of its new subsidiary, OnDemand Specialty Vehicles. This company further supports Priority OnDemand’s vision to provide efficiency in care delivery, improving cost savings and quality of care.
OnDemand Specialty Vehicles will manufacture state-of-the-art emergency vehicles designed for the specific needs of municipalities, counties, hospitals and healthcare facilities.